a collection of daily paintings and drawings

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

COMFORT FOOD FOR ARTISTS


Appreciation. Interest. A smile.
These go a long way to fulfilling my little artist heart. And, isn't it just human to want these responses for what we do? Purchasing a painting is the ULTIMATE praise, and I am grateful for this, but anyone who wanders into my studio and enjoys my work is appreciated. Others who... well I won't get into rude comments I've heard, but really, you know the saying "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything"? A good motto all around.
Let's pass it on; next time we see someone doing a good job, let them know you noticed. Being kind is powerful.

Comfort Me With Apples
watercolor  11 x 18"
This painting is currently in an exhibition. Email for purchase enquiry. Prints are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment